• This factor is determined by the market, not by us. Then it is influenced by the first 2 factors.
• What comparable properties have most recently sold? Which ones are currently for sale?
• What are the prices like for properties in your immediate area? You don’t want to have the highest price in your
• List high and negotiate down is the worst plan. A good REALTOR will never recommend this.
• Let the market drive the price up. Your price should provide value for buyers. They will recognize the value which
will result in multiple offers.
• This is the most important factor. If you are not priced right, your property will not sell.
Check out the video below!